InfinityPad ($INFP) Staking Guide
5 million $INFP tokens to be rewarded to $INFP stakers!
InfinityPad is super excited and pleased to announce $INFP staking for staking $INFP tokens to participate in IDOs hosted on InfinityPad’s platform as well as to earn juicy rewards in $INFP.
Key points: Please read them carefully
- There will be a total of 5m $INFP tokens for rewards for the $INFP community in the first round of staking.
- The 5m reward is distributed in three staking pools with different APYs and different staking duration.
- Three pools are based on no of staking days: 30 days, 60 days and 90 days with 12%, 24%, and 36% APY respectively.
- You can stake ONLY once in a pool, so please make sure that you know the amount of $INFP you would like to stake in a pool. Of course, you can stake in multiple pools. If you want to stake more in a pool after your initial stake, then you must unstake previously staked tokens and then stake again. This is of course as per the cooling off period of the pool. For example, you staked 1000 $INFP tokens in the 30-day pool. If you want to stake more, let’s say 2000 more $INFP, then you must unstake the 1000 $INFP tokens, wait for the cooling off period, and then restake 3000 $INFP tokens in one transaction.
- In each pool, there is a cooling off period as per below:
30-day pool: 7 days from the harvest transaction
60-day pool: 14 days from the harvest transaction
90-day pool: 21 days from the harvest transaction
- $INFP is different so there is no penalty on early unstake i.e., even during your cooling off period, you earn staking rewards.
- The total reward pool is dynamic and it’ll keep shifting between the pools depending on no of $INFPs staked in each pool but each pool’s APY is fixed.
Now, we are over the key points, let’s go step-by-step to demo $INFP staking. This guide will demonstrate staking for one pool only as the process is safe for all three pools.
Staking $INFP in InfinityPad’s staking pools
- Go to https://staking.infinitypad.io/ and you’ll get a metamask popup to connect your wallet automatically. If you don’t get the pop-up, then please click on your metamask icon in your browser.
- Once connected, then select your preferred pool from the three pools available at this time.
- For this example, let’s use INFP 30-day pool. Click on the small arrow head to expand the pool options.
- Click on Stake INFP and you should see a pop-up First to Approve the no of tokens you want to stake. Please enter the maximum amount that you want to stake in the pool.
- Enter Stake Amount, and click on Approve. Confirm the transaction in Metamask. Once the approval transaction is confirmed, you would get below pop-up and the page will be refreshed automatically.
- Click again on the small arrow head to expand the pool options and click on Stake INFP
- In the next pop-up, enter Stake Amount and click on Stake Token.
- Confirm Metamask transaction for staking $INFP tokens and you would get below pop-up confirming your staking.
- The staking page will be auto-refreshed and you should see your staking amount and any accumulated rewards. Please note that staking rewards are accumulated and distributed daily at 00:00 UTC.
Congratulations, you have staked $INFP successfully.
Next part: unstake and harvesting your rewards and $INFP tokens
- For harvesting and unstaking, it’s the same transaction. If you’d like to unstake $INFP tokens, then simply click on Harvest and confirm the transaction in Metamask.
- Upon successful transaction, you wold get below pop-up confirming that your Unstaking process initiated. Please note that it ONLY means that the request has been processed. In order to claim your tokens, you would need to wait for cooling off period as per the pool (mentioned above). For example, in this case, it’s 7 days.
- Before the cool off period, whenever you click on Harvest again, you would get a pop-up stating the exact time when the cool off period will end.
- After the cooling off period, click on Harvest to unstake your tokens as well as to claim your rewards in $INFP.
That’s all. This is the end-to-end process and is the same for all three pools. Happy Staking!
Infinitypad ($INFP) official community
Telegram Group: https://t.me/infinitypad
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/infinitypad_io